- 20g shaved ceremonial cacao
- 20-50g honey/sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened organic almond milk (or light coconut milk for creamier texture!)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- To a small mixing bowl add shaved cacao, add a small amount of hot water to melt (20ml), sweetener, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract and combine with a spoon.
- Add a small amount of almond milk (milk of choice) and mix until a paste forms. Add the remaining milk and mix until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and mix to combine.
- Either cover the bowl and place into the fridge as-is or pour the mixture into a small jar/s and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 3-5 hours (until it's achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- Serve with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola, coconut or all of the above!
Remember to share your creation with us by tagging @cacao_collective on Instagram.