A wholesome sweet-treat to enjoy at any time of the day!
These delicious snacks pack a whole lot of flavour and nutrition, perfect for when you need a boost in energy, mood and focus.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and packed with nutrition.
INGREDIENTS (makes 5):
- 5 x medjool dates
- 40g Cacao Collective shaved ceremonial grade cacao paste
- 1 1/4 tsp of natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- pinch of sea salt
- Cut medjool dates in half (long ways) and ensure you remove the pip.
- Fill each date with 1/4 tsp of peanut butter, then close them up and lay them on a small tray.
- Place the tray of dates in the freezer for 20min or until hardened.
- Melt the cacao over the stove in a small pyrex bowl on low heat.
- Place each date into the melted cacao and roll them until fully coated. Place them onto a plate and sprinkle with sea salt.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @cacao_collective!
We love seeing what our customers create.