An easy, delicious snack that's going to hit that sweet spot in the afternoon.
These tasty treats are gluten free, sugar free and dairy free.
- 1 x rice cake
- 10g peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup mashed raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 20g Cacao Collective shaved ceremonial grade cacao paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: add honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness
- Spread peanut butter over the rice cake and add your mashed raspberries on top.
- Melt the cacao paste over the stove (and sweetener if you choose) until a runny consistency has formed and spread on top of the rice cake.
- Add a pinch of salt over the cacao shell and either enjoy straight away or store in the freezer for later.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @cacao_collective! We love seeing what our customers create.