INGREDIENTS (MAKES 12)
- 1 ⅛ Cup Warmed Soy Milk (or plant based milk of choice)
- ⅓ Cup ‘Cacao Collective’ Ceremonial Cacao
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Flavoured Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 ¼ Cups Self Raising Flour(substitute with gf if required)
- ¾ Cup Coconut Sugar (substitute with any granulated sweetener of choice)
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 150g Vegan Friendly Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 12 hole donut tray with coconut oil spray/or oil of choice. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add warmed/hot soy milk. Sprinkle in the cacao and whisk until melted through. Add the remaining ingredients. Using a spoon, mix until smooth. (You may need a dash more plant based milk (depending on protein powder used).
3. Transfer the smooth batter into a ziplock bag. Cut one corner and distribute the batter evenly amongst the donut holes. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
4. Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to come to room temperature.
5. Meanwhile, for the chocolate glaze, place dark chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until smooth.When ready, stir in the smooth peanut butter.
6. Slowly dip/drizzle each donut in the chocolate glaze.