- 100g shaved ceremonial cacao
- 100g cacao butter
- Himalayan pink salt
- honey or sweetener of choice (agave, stevia, coconut sugar)
*optional: nuts, dried fruits, seeds, rice bubbles etc.
- Prepare your chocolate moulds or a flat tray lined with baking paper for your chocolate.
- Mix cacao, cacao butter, sweetener and a pinch of salt in a glass mixing bowl over a pot of hot water (on low heat).
- Keep mixing until fully melted, combined and smooth (appears shiny).
- Pour into your moulds or tray and put straight into the freezer.
- Allow for about 30min or until hard before enjoying!