The perfect healthy sweet-treat to enjoy with the family!
My Food Religion has created this simple, easy and delicious recipe for all of our Cacao Collective lovers.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, is packed with nutrition and can be made sugar free.
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup Cacao Collective shaved ceremonial grade cacao paste
- 2-4 tbsp purge maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 3 tbsp toasted coconut
- Melt the cacao over a low heat, then add all the other ingredients and stir until combined.
- Lay the mixture evenly into a small paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
- Slice it up into squares to serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @cacao_collective!
We love seeing what our customers create.