20g SHAVED CEREMONIAL CACAO
2 X HANDFUL OF ICE CUBES
180-200ML OF ALMOND MYLK (OR MYLK OF CHOICE), chilled is best.
HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
RAW JARRAH HONEY/ SWEETENER TO TASTE
METHOD (with blender):
- Add 20g of shaved cacao to your blender (or jug if you are using a hand-held/stick blender)
- Pour enough hot water over the cacao to melt it (about 30ml).
- Add your sweetener, a dash of cinnamon & pink salt.
- Add 180ml of mylk, along with two handfuls of ice.
- Blend until the ice is fully blended and the mixture is combined.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Method (without blender)
* Follow steps 1-3, using a large glass/cup instead of a blender.
- Add 180ml of mylk and a handful of ice.
Tip: create a big batch of cold brew cacao and keep it in the fridge for when you want to serve yourself a drink.
Cacao keeps for about 5 days in the fridge.
Remember to share your creation with us by tagging @cacao_collective on Instagram.